Monday, February 28, 2005

When I think about God's Goodness

WOOOOOOOOOW! That is all I can say about the last couple of days. It has been totally crazy and misfortunate. I was suppose to be home in ft. Lauderdale chilling with my peeps and trying to enjoy myself. That all came to an end when I was driving home on friday evening. This lady who obviously was not paying attention to the road slammed into my back and almost sent me into incoming traffic on the turnpike. My car is totaled and I am in pain as I write. Thank God that everyone in the car was okay and our lives were spared. We were really going to die but God turned that car around in a way that only he could have. It was complete madness when the whole event was happening. I felt the car coming into me but tried not to lt them push me into the dodge durango in front of us. Who knows what would have happened then. All of our lives flashed before out eyes. Its different when you are sick and on the verge of death because with this situation you have no time to think or say anything. I have never experienced anything like that and don't ever want to anymore. I don't even want to drive anymore and certain things now just make me tense up. All I can say is that my life on this earth is definately not complete. God has such a plan for me because for years now I have been looking death in the face and escaping him. This whole ordeal has made me want to do right be God even more and allowing him to make decisions in my life.
Something else I am really thankful for are my friends. They were right there for me when I was stuck not knowing what to do. Some rallied everyone and kept in prayer, some stopped at the accident, some drove how many miles to get my stuff, some came to hospital in middle of no where, some left their house in the middle of the night and drove 2 hours to pick me up, and some kept my spirits up because they could be there because too far away. I don't know what I would have done if I did not have these people around because at the time my family could not come because my mother got sick and I told then to stay. God please bless these my friends and family. I love these people and will never forget what they have all done for me. I was telling my family and they were so happy that there were people around me that they knew was going to take care of me. My family is great too. They never came off the phone and was all coming like the troops in the war in the middle east. I stopped them when I realized that my wonderful friends was there to help me. Also I know my peeps they would drive me crazy and treat me like an egg when I feel okay. They can be very overproctective.
I have a lot more to write but right now my back is hurting from sitting in this chair. I will be back with more stories later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home