Tuesday, February 22, 2005

From God

I have been going through some things that I have been praying to God about. As I was praying, words came to my head so I decided to write them down . I guess God is trying to tell me something. I am trying to build my relationship and put him first but sometimes I get so side track. Its hard to pay someone mind when they are not physically. For example your parents, sometimes you neglect them because they are not around you as much. I want to do better with my relationship with God and for those reading please pray for me. I want to feel him and be always sure he is the center of my life. He has done so much for me and I feel like I have for granted him. There was a time that I was so close to him and now I feel farther than ever.

My Child why do you not have faith?
Faith that knows I can move the mountains of syni
That I can take away all affection and disease from your body
I am the alpha and omega, beginning and end
The creator of everything and everything you have is from me and can be taken from me
Wasn't I there for you
Wasn't I always proven to be true
Didn't I wipe away your tears and your shelter from your fears. Didn't you know I will always love you. I sent my only son to die for you
But it must not be enough because you still doubt me and take on battles that belong to me
You depend on yourself in times of trouble instead of me and this is why I say you have no faith.
I love you and will always be here for you but you must have faith that all things are possible through my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home