Sunday, February 20, 2005

Insomnia

I can't sleep and I find myself doing pure foolishness on this damn computer. I need to go to sleep because I need to go to church in the morning but I can't sleep. I need to get back on some kind of proper sleep pattern because this is ridiculous. The thing is I like sleep and I like it a lot. When I want to sleep I sleep and it is like a dentist pulling a rotten...see and I say foolishness like this so maybe I am sleepy right now. Yo sleep is a terrible thing at times. On time driving back up to gainesville from a CSA conference in miami I fell asleep on the road. Last thing I remember was counting deers as I pass them. Dumb me that was my way of staying awake but I swore when you were growing up they always told you to count sheep. Sheep and deers are very similar and I don't should have been counting at all.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Silkkiss01 said...

I remember that night...why cause i was in the car when it happened...lol now..but at the time not so much..hahhah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home