Saturday, February 12, 2005

What a lovely surprise

You would not guess where I am at this very moment. You have 5 seconds... 4, 3, 2, 1 times up. I am in New York. Yeah I really did pick up myself and come to new York. I came to surprise neo for Valentine's weekend. It was a major step but he deserved it. He has been working very hard and doesn't usually get any special treatment. I have been planning this for a few weeks with a friend of mine that surprised his girl as well. It has been a lot of excitement but nerve wrecking. The reason is because I thought he would get upset with me coming to visit him so unexpected. The whole time before I came I was telling him all kinds of foolishness what I would be doing this weekend. He knew about our friend coming to surprise his girl but no clue that I was coming as well. I came in on Thursday afternoon and went to his house. His friend had his key so I was able to go inside and set up. I put up balloons and candles, put it this way it was a big production. He was scheduled to come home late but he end up coming a little earlier. He came inside and I jumped out his room. He was so surprise and he wasn't upset. I think I really made his week which was my goal. So far the weekend has been going great and I am glad I came. I feel so much closer to him its crazy. I feel like like I am on another next level with him which is pretty scary. One down about this trip is I am sick, its cold, and not snowing. Well I will let you know about the rest of the weekend when I get back on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home