Thursday, August 05, 2004

My baby elephant

My kids and the rest of the family went to Animal Kingdom in Orlando. When I was there I was looking at all the animals and kept telling Kenroy I wanted him to get them for me. We went on a safari ride and I saw a baby elephant so I said I wanted it. Then all of a sudden Jody, Kenroy's lil sister said Marcia why do you need a baby elephant when I have tresha. Tresha is my little cousin that is overweight. I did not want to laugh but I could not help myself. My brother then added to it by taking a picture of the baby elephant then taking a picture of Tresha. He said he took it to see the comparison. I think we scared her for life.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger neishatweed said...

aww that's horrible. funny but horrible. she's too young. the poor thing. One of my cousin's in skb used to call me "Jah Fatty" I'll never forget that. *squinting evilly*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home