Saturday, July 31, 2004

It was just the devil

Well today I can say the devil really tried to get me. First I woke up late and did not get to do half the things I needed to. Then I got yelled at by the doctors for not calling them back. My graphs that are due in the morning, the data for them are all screwed up. So I have to try and get another extension which is unlikely. The computer nearly broke my leg again. Just everything was crazy. I was so tired and dragged for the day. My thoughts seemed staggered and mixed up. I just felt worthless, unwanted, unloved, and plain miserable. I think for the most part I covered it up to people around me but that made it even worst. And you know everytime I stopped to just say a little prayer something seemed to have got in my way. It was the devil.
Oh yeah my mother and I thought we were carpenters from HGTV because we did some riggarmophous to my computer desk that I think only people from HGTV could think of.
Oh joke- today my mother and I went to the Chinese place (which made my belly hurt) wok N roll. Next to the restaurant there is a pet fish store and on the window there are pictures of some fishes and lil mermaid's dad. My mother turned to me and asked why she never got a fish like( lil mermaid's dad) that in her tank. I almost died with laughter when she said that then she realized. I think my mother has been watching to many animated movies. I think the both of us were gone today.
Oh sulaya I like how you are giving me a dose of my own medicine by not calling me tonight. I get it okay I know how you all feel when I don't return calls. Jeeze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home