Sunday, August 01, 2004

Is this too much to ask

Today I was told that I was living in a fantasy world. Tell me if I am:

Out of Life:
Have a closer relationship with God
To be healthy
Graduate from college
Grad from medical school
Land a job in some research facility doing disease research
Meet people that will be true
Have Kids
have a nice home
Be able to take care of people who took care of me

Okay this is the part that I am supposedly in a fantasy world.

Out of a man:
A friend
Someone who is understanding
Compromising
Suppportive
Love me for all my disablities
Can communicate when problems arise (not yell)
Not petty
Spiritual
Driven
a good job
similiar moral standards as I
Romantic
Has a sense of Humor
Likes to have fun
someone who will never hit me
caring
Mature

Now please tell me if this is too much to ask or should I settle for less. An honest opinion


1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger neishatweed said...

Marci that is the truth. What is for you is out there.
I truly believe that. You shouldn't settle for anything less than you know you deserve. No matter who, what, when, where or how. I've taken on a philosophy - looking at people who truly love me God, Mr. Mason, my fam - and the way they treat me - and I won't accept anything else from anyone else. If I'm in a situation where I feel I'm not getting what I deserve - which is the best treatment - I'm peacing out.
You can't make a man change. So if you can't deal with him the way he is now you'd never be able to deal with him.
The sooner we learn this the better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home