Sunday, August 01, 2004

Having a Friend is a Crime

Today I learned that if you meet a new person and start a friendship with them it is a crime. You can not meet a friend of the opposite sex if you and your boyfriend broke up. It is immoral, wicked, and deceptive. Lets just say my day was the pits and leave this for another entry. My heart is broken and my tears hold the blood from it. As a spider my thoughts are woven into a web. A web of angry, hurt, and despair. I want to be happy and do what makes me happy. I am tried of everyone trying to tell me what is wrong and right in their eyes. Let me live and experience life for myself. If I fall guess what I will get back up but don't push me down. No one but God in heaven knows who I am going to end up with in life. I am 21 years old not 35 ,so what if I don't get married or find a husband by tomorrow. I will find someone and will not have to settle for things that don't make me happy. I am not looking for perfect but I am looking for perfect for me. We will have our faults but when the right person comes along we will be able to deal with them accordingly. I know you wan the best for me but you have to allow me to find MY best. Is this being irrational. Well these are the things I wish I could tell my mother

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger neishatweed said...

Thanks for putting all Claudine's business out there Sash.

Marci - don't stress too much. You do what's best for you. Sometimes other people let what they want for you and what you believe cloud their thinking and make them act crazy - especailly if their name is Mother.
That's a fact of life.
You just keep on keeping on.

Love you always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home