Sunday, February 20, 2005

My Day of Love (weekend)

Well I am back and going crazy. I miss neo so much. The weekend was great. I love being with him. Recap of the weekend: He had to work Friday and Saturday so I pretty much relaxed the whole day(he made up for it at night :) ). Actually saturday I was sick so I slept alot. Knowing that he was coming home in a couple of hours kept a huge smile on my face those days. Sunday was our day and we went out on the town. I went to central park and times square. I was so excited that I just kept roaming off in my own world.

Side Note: New york put up ugly bright ass orange overpriced (21 million dollars) curtains attached to metal poles in the park as a display of art. I think they lost their damn minds when people in new york are shiting in subway elevators because they have no where else to go (something I saw and had to take the stairs because I was in discuss). I tell you humans need to better in life. The foolishness I know must be an outrage in God's eyes.

Anyways, back to my story. It was cold but I was still having a lot of fun. I wanted everything around me from ice cream to crystal lighted figures. We went to the movies and saw hide and seek which was a pretty good movie. I give it a B- becuase I felt it could have been developed more. After the movies we walked around to find a restaurant but could not find anything so ended up eating at Applebee's. I hate that place with a passion now and don't think I will be going back to applebee's again especially in NYC. The food was overpriced, cold, nasty, and worst of all bad service. I did not eat therefore causing me to get sick for the rest of the night. We went back home where I was treated like a princess. The next day we went out on the town again. We meet up with M and J and went to the village. It was a very nasty day (rainy and cold). We walked around the place forever but I had fun because everyone was miserable but making made jokes. We found a nice thai restaurant that was great. I ate to my belly nearly bust. We went home and the rest of the night was...well... use your imagination :) . Lets just say the weekend that was surely something I will always remember and hope he will also. We grew so much closer that I know that we are very important in each other's lives. The way I feel I don't think anyone except him and I can understand. I will try to explain it in time when I have found words for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home