Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Counting down the days

Well all I can say is "I thought so." I really thoought this week was going to be a piece of cake but I lied. It has been rough and it is only Wednesday morning at 4:30am. Why am I still up? Working on stuff that can't wait and I have too much to do in the day today to try to do all this stuff. This is going to be a short update:
My Birthday is in 8 days
Neo is coming in 7 days
Family coming in 2-3 days
Last day of classes
Josie birthday in 3 days
I am selling Mary Kay now and so is rae so you all need to support us
Rae and I are having a little Mary Kay party for our friends
My back is still hurting like crazy
I have a cough that sounds like someone is dying
CaribSA...what can I say...the root of the madness
I am trying to be hype about birthday but I can't because too much crap going on.
I am excited about my business and pray that I can make some real money
I am so sleepy and tired right now but I needed to write this tonight so Ja would be happy.
NO XANGA-I can't even keep up with this blog :)
Rae is worst than me
I will catch up on my other friends' lives and leave comments
I love you all
Good Nite oh my mistake morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home